Tuesday 12 March 2019

The Right & Left are Two Wings of a Single Bird


From around the age of 27, because of many questionable past choices, as a person, a being, how I identified myself in relation to the world, hit the delete button, and I found myself questioning just about everything. My political beliefs disappeared, and I found myself siding with nihilism. As the years passed, this evolved into a type of anarchy, where all government is useless and devastating to humanity, and thus, people in general must fend for themselves. Spiritually, as a born and bred Catholic, my dive into the alternative religions, took a dark path. This journey began much earlier, a teenager, questioning why was it a sin to make love with the girl I loved more than anyone else? I began to study Buddhism, Zen, Hinduism, Occultism, and over a hundred different Christian sects. Later in my twenties, Scientology discovered me. This was an eight year excursion into insanity. Because of my economic circumstances, and a new family to take care of, did I finally come to my senses, and leave the group that I once called my true family.

A few years passed, now finding myself in a brand new country, not only was I devoid of my identity, but devoid of my country, the US. This was a hard slog. Not only did I have to contend with a new set of social norms, but a government system that I had never studied before. Nothing made sense. Soon, my mind and body crashed from the stress of it all. Many call it a nervous breakdown, I called it a LIFE breakdown. Needless to say, I sought help and began building a new life again. Later I married and finished my degrees in literature and philosophy, and attained a post grad diploma in education. It was only after years of study, did I come up with, at least in the political and spiritual areas of one's existence: Compassion for oneself and compassion for others, when all is said and done, is the pathway to a better world.

Now you may ask: What does this have to do with the political Left and Right?

At the risk of uttering the obvious: it is the governments duty, in a democratic society, to serve the people. It has been designed as such, and designed to safe guard the people from tyranny. Since around the mid twentieth century, just after WWII, this basic democratic tenet, changed for the worse: the creation of the military Industrial Complex. When Dwight D. Eisenhower warned the American people about the MIC, who and what was he specifically referring to? The great general was referring to the CIA, DOD, Wall Street -the big banks – and the Pentagon. These “government” agencies, run in secret, and those running the show, are UN-elected lifetime members. These are the people calling all the shots. These are the organisations who receive all the tax payers money, while America's infrastructure is crumbling; Veteran's who fought the corporate wars are committing suicide; and this is why Flint has no clean water. The People's taxes are going to support wars, to only fill the coffers of the grand manipulators'. As already stated, the American people have no quality health care; cannot make enough $ to support their families; and the young are burdened with debt, closing them in economically, with no light at the end of the tunnel.

This is not by accident.

The Democratic Party and the GOP have been bought and paid for.. AIPAC has come to light, and believe me, AIPAC controls US policy. To be certain. $ rules in US politics.

It's not Russia, it's not China, it's not Iran, it's the Military Industrial Complex.

So when I saw Trump's new budget today, screwing the people, and giving $billions to the Pentagon,
let me say, absolutely NO compassion for the people, and confirms, really, who's really running the place.

Both parties are merely wings of the single bird.

This corruption must change.

Because it's now about life and death.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dir. John Cromwell – Enchanted Cottage (1945) - Comment.

  This is the first film I have ever seen that begins with a 10 minute `Overture'; the music is excellent and the composer, Max Steiner...